CMSI is a full-service general contractor specializing in all phases of construction. We have been helping to build homes and businesses and installing utilities in Southern Utah, Nevada and Arizona since 2001. We love this beautiful area and one of our first considerations is protection of our environment. Our track record speaks for itself. We have never had an issue with bonding or insurance, and we strictly adhere to all environmental regulations and best practices.
Here are some of our environmentally sensitive projects:
- ComNet – New road to cell tower – Dave Tiller (702) 883-2711
- Groundwater Solutions – Gas leak reclamation – Dan (602) 549-0925
- Cedar City – Main Street Diversion – Kit Wareham (435) 586-2963
Here are some of the ways we help the environment on our projects:
- We have a full-time Geologist available to assist with environmental issues
- Runoff control to prevent pollution of surrounding areas
- Dust control on our excavation projects
- Careful coordination with site developers to facilitate landscape improvements
- Best practices observed in all phases of construction
- Top quality construction to beautify our sites and buildings
- Safety is our top priority!